Quality is all of our employees’ #1 focus through continuous improvements, VA/VE activities, and setting specific, measurable, assignable, realistic, and time-based goals. This focus enables us to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations and provide them peace of mind with our quality service and value.
The Quality Management System of Treemen Industries is IATF 16949 : 2016 and ISO 9001 : 2015 certified, capable of supporting both high- and low-volume programs. For more than 20 years, we have been committed to continuously improving, as evidenced by our emphasis on the 6S lean manufacturing process (6S stands for Sort, Straighten, Scrub, Standardize, Sustain, and Safety).
By implementing a 6S mindset, our entire organization focuses on maintaining a clean, well-organized, safe work environment that is continuously improving.
Components of the Treemen Industries Lean Philosophy
- Employee education and training
- Error-proofing/failsafing, when applicable
- Flexible U-shaped work cell layouts
- Just-in-time delivery
- Preventative and predicative maintenance
- Pull systems for production
- Reduction of non-value-added activities
- Standard operating procedures
- Visual controls